Legacy For Life
Community Pregnancy Clinics offer care, compassion, and choices to women both during and after pregnancy. We equip them with the caring support, ongoing resources, and education they need to be incredible mothers.
You can make this mission your lasting legacy by joining our Legacy for Life planned giving society—a select group of contributors who have chosen to leave CPCI in their will or estate plans.
Giving an estate gift to CPCI forever binds you to this mission of loving and serving women and saving lives. Your gift will help expand our free and confidential services for women in need, for generations to come.
Gifts made to CPCI in a will cost you nothing now and may provide superior tax advantages to other forms of giving. Contributors should speak with their estate planner or accountant for more information on how a charitable gift to CPCI best serves their interests while supporting the mission of CPCI.
Membership in Legacy for Life is open to anyone who wishes to join in CPCI’s work by leaving a legacy gift. No specific contribution amount is required, and membership is recognized forever.
The society recognizes members’ unique contribution and extraordinary commitment to the CPCI mission. In recognition of their special gifts, Legacy for Life members receive:
- A framed certificate of membership to display in home or office
- A custom Legacy for Life lapel pin
- Special recognition in CPCI communications
- Invitations to special members-only events
Contributors can leave CPCI in their plans in a number of ways:
- A simple bequest in their will, achievable by inserting the following language into their will: “I give and bequeath the sum of _______ dollars US ($___________) or ____% of the residue of my estate to Community Pregnancy Clinics Foundation, Inc.”
- Leaving a piece of property, such as real estate, artwork, etc. to CPCI, using language such as, “I give to Community Pregnancy Clinics Foundation, Inc. all of my right, title, and interest in ____(description of property).”
- Naming CPCI Foundation as a beneficiary of a life insurance plan, IRA, or investment account.
- Setting up a charitable remainder trust or lead trust. For these or other complex giving vehicles, please contact your financial advisor and contact Scott Baier, CEO (239-262-6381) to ensure that your gift is accounted for and properly structured.
Please contact Scott Baier, CEO, for more information by phone at 239-262-6381.